Heartland’s ministries for women include:
- MOPS (Mothers of preschoolers) – meets during the school year every other Tuesday morning from 9-11 beginning Sept. 11
- Bible studies:
- 10:30 a.m. Sundays in Room 118 – This is a women’s class currently studying 1 Samuel
- Several Bible studies meet throughout the week. Contact the church office if you would like to be in a Bible study.
- Meal Train – an online program makes sign-up to provide meals for people who need them quick and easy. Let the church office know if you would like to be added to the email list. Sign up today to help provide meals as you are able. mealtrain.com
- Shelterbelts – groups of women that meet together weekly for encouragement and accountability. The weekly question is based on Sunday’s message from that week. Contact Pastor Nathan if you would like to join a shelterbelt.