Heartland Women’s Ministries include:
- MUMS (Moms Uplifting Moms)
- meets during the school year every other Tuesday morning from 9-11 beginning Sept. 15.
- Sunday Women’s Class:
- 10:30 a.m. Sundays in Room 117 – A.W. Tozer famously said, “What comes into our minds when we think about God is the most important thing about us.” We will spend time this fall studying ten of the incommunicable attributes of God – for instance, His self-existence, omniscience, sovereignty, and self-sufficiency. Much of our sin originates when we imagine that we also possess these attributes. Through this class, we hope to encourage our hearts to rest in the freedom of letting God be God and acknowledging that we are not.
- Thursday Bible Study:
- 9-11:00 each Thursday morning – The Psalms include some of the most well-loved and well-worn passages in our Bibles. More than just devotional reading, they instruct us through every season of life how to speak to – and speak of – God. Join us as we explore how the songs of Scripture give us language both to approach and to adore the Lord. ⠀
- Thursday Evening Bible Study:
- 7-9:00 each Thursday evening – Study the Book of Hebrews verse by verse with Jen Wilkin. Through the New Testament letter, learn how Christ is the substance of the shadowy truths the Old Testament records. Discover how He fulfills and completes the work of angels, prophets, priests, and ceremonial laws, establishing a better covenant.
- Groups of women meet together weekly for encouragement and accountability. The weekly question is based on Sunday’s message from that week. Contact Pastor Nathan or Jamie Pipher if you would like to join a shelterbelt.
Shelterbelt Info ♥ Heartland Women Facebook Page ♥ Central City Area MOPS Facebook page