If you’re reading this page, you’re probably planning a wedding. Warmest congratulations from all of us at Heartland EFC! Marriage is an exciting gift from God, and we do our best to help couples enter into this covenant in a way that honors Him. We hope the following information will help you decide if Heartland EFC might be a good fit for your wedding plans.
Sanctuary Details (South location)
- Comfortably seats 375 (290 on the main floor and 85 in the balcony)
- Maximum capacity is 450
Reception Hall Details (North location)
- Comfortably seats 150
- Maximum capacity is 175
- In general, we do not have adequate space for a full-sized reception at our south building.
- Introductory Meeting: Each couple will need to fill out a Couple Profile and have an introductory meeting with a Heartland pastor before the pastor can agree to officiate the wedding and a date can be put on Heartland’s calendar. This gives the pastor a chance to hear your story and make sure there is alignment with Heartland’s wedding policy.
- Counseling: Heartland requires at least six one-hour sessions of pre-marriage counseling. Typically, your officiating pastor will do three of these sessions; the remaining three will be held with other couples in the church. (For a wedding officiated by an approved guest pastor, documentation of an equivalent counseling plan is required.)
- Worship: During the period of engagement, we request that the couple attend Heartland’s Sunday morning services as regularly as possible.
- Heartland members & participating, regular attenders: $525*
- Those who do not attend Heartland regularly: $625*
- Offsite wedding: $250**
- Reception: Receptions are subject to Heartland’s regular facility use fees and vary depending on size and equipment needed.
* Fee includes officiating pastor, premarital counseling, Heartland wedding facilitator, audiovisual technicians, and facility usage. Livestream and/or video (not professional) is an additional $150 fee.
** Fee includes officiating pastor and premarital counseling.
- A Heartland pastor will contact you to schedule your Introductory Meeting.
- To reserve your date on the Heartland calendar, you will need to confirm a date with the officiating pastor and submit a $100 non-refundable deposit to the church office.
- Begin premarital counseling.
- A Heartland wedding facilitator will contact you a few weeks before your wedding day to help coordinate the ceremony and facility details.
- The remainder of your fee for your wedding and reception must be paid one month prior to your wedding date.
If you have any questions throughout your planning process, please email Melody:
Again, warmest congratulations on your upcoming wedding!